Do you have plumbing issues that you would like addressed? Let us help!
Laser Plumbing Palmerston answers some of your frequently asked questions below.
1. Do I need a certified plumber to change my tap washers?
Yes you do. Certified plumbers are the only ones allowed to handle potable water. Also for the house owners insurance purposes.
2. Do I need to regularly clean my drains?
No you do not, although blockages may take place which require attendance by a plumber.
3. I've noticed a water leak, what should I do until I arrange a plumber?
You need to isolate the water supply such as turn off the water main. Then contact your local Palmerston or Darwin Plumber such as Laser Plumbing Palmerston.
4. How do I stop my toilet from constantly running?
There are many things that cause this; therefore you need to consult an expert plumber to identify the reason.
5. My shower is draining slowly, how do I unblock it?
Plunging the drain can assist, but if problems continue you need to contact a plumber.
6. My Hot Water is no longer hot and is quite cool. What does this mean?
It could be many reasons; one of them could possibly be nothing to do with the actual Hot Water Service. You need to contact a plumber for assistance.
Laser Plumbing Palmerston is your 'Totally Dependable' plumber, providing a wide range of plumbing, gas, hot water & drain laying services to Darwin, Northern Suburbs, Palmerston & rural regions.
If you have any urgent plumbing issue that needs to be fixed, please contact us and we will be ready to assist you.